Friday, December 2, 2011

Am I being silenced for being right?

I ask questions which violates absolutely no rules yet the pro illegals report me and my question is removed. Are the pro's working so hard to silence me because they know they have no arguement and my statements are true? Do they fear others seeing the facts and agreeing with my anti illegal stance? Will this question also be removed?|||i disagree with your position but i hope no one wants your question removed.|||Some think that glitter is now the once Not-A-Man (machoman). It is so eerily familiar when others get answers or questions from that one.

Report Abuse


|||NO TO ILLEGALS.





NO TO AMNESTY.





ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS.





PROTECT THE BORDER.





-|||You are learning. You see who holds the majority ?


If you ask questions that violates the rules of the game then


your questions sure to disappear, even from the recycle bin


of your own computer. LOL.





Go out and enjoy with your b/f or g/f. Leave these things


for pros.|||No, you are being silences because Yahoo doesn't investigate the reports. I just got reported today because an atheist in the R%26amp;S section wanted to know why she was still alive when she likes to "piss off" people who believe. She asked "Why doesn't god silence my big mouth?" I answer that it was a good question and that I couldn't explain it. I lost 12 points over that. It's not the reporters it's Yahoo who needs to investigate.|||Yes to all of the above- but hopefully this question won't be removed|||Yahoo Answers is controlled by the lunatic fringe. Not those with strong opinions but those who seek to control and regulate the views of others.





I am a right wing Republican with Libertarian leanings. I have been censored countless times and even removed once. My first response was that it was liberal bias. But many of my liberal friends tell me that they get removed as well.





I believe Answers should be a forum where opinions should be exchanged freely. I also believe that a lively open debate is far less dangerous than supression even if I do not support some of the ideas expressed.|||I am sorry this is happening to you, although we may not agree, I believe in free speech and, as long as you are respectful, your right to say how you feel......I don't find anything you say offensive...





I see so many others violating, like "stick, lobster, fork" saying the most vile hateful things about Mexicans....Its a shame he doesn't get banned, I have reported him several times for hate speech and yet he still keeps saying those things....|||Short answer---





Yes...yes...and yes.|||I get up to 4 violations a day.And I sure am not anti illegal so how do you explain that one?|||I've had questions and answers removed that didn't violate any rules......someone just didn't like them. I've written and asked for explinations and have yet to get a response. I don't think they check the reports. When you have children that can't handle an adult debate it's just a game to run people out. The pro's are doing alot of things in alot of different areas to silence people who don't take their stance and agree with them. Since when do laws and rules matter? It seems "free speech" is just you have the obligation to listen to them and agree or be silenced by whatever means are available. Talk louder, scream over you, sabatoge events, rush people on stage, delete your account, crash a site, make false accusations against people, threaten your children.....whatever.|||LOL - yeah right, like you wield that much power and everyone is out to get you - boo-hoo poor you!


Stupid questions = stupid answers|||Micky maybe you don't realize but some of your questions and answers are racist. for example the one addressed to all non-hispanics. That sounds to me like maybe you just have a problem with hispanic illegals not all illegals as you would like us to believe.


Have a nice day|||your anoying so i reported you!|||Yeah, I have the same problem. They just don't seem to want some arguments to be visible, I guess. It gives you an idea how strong their arguments aren't, since they don't seem to think logic can carry the day on their side.|||Yes, you are. And eventually, your account will be deleted. It happens to all of us. But don't worry about it. Just keep creating new accounts and forget about the points....they mean nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment