Friday, December 2, 2011

I want to know if he likes me. ?

Okay, I've had a crush on this guy since, well, I first saw him. And I want to know if he likes me back. We share one class together (Algebra) and it's before lunch. I've caught him staring at me when he thought I was looking at the teacher. When I walk into the class room his looks at me. I think it was a few days ago that I saw him like stop and stare. We had a sub and I wasn't in my seat. His seat was one desk away. Before he walks into the room he stops and looks at me and smiles. He thought I didn't see because I was talking to my friend and plus it was from the corner of my eye so he probably thought it was my blind spot. And we finally talked on the last day of school for spring break. He listened to me, he was really sweet (my friend said he was mean...), we passed notes for a while (cuz I was doing the gay rights silence thingy. I failed bcz I talked to him) and we just clicked. My friend is going over board about this though. She thinks we're the perfect couple and we'll get married, have like 20 kids and a bunch of 'sex'. Anyways, do you think he likes me?|||Probably.





I see much procreation in your future.|||Not just "probably", like totally!


I wish there was this one girl who would like me too :(





Can you help me? And please don't make fun of me.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment