Tuesday, December 6, 2011

If Hitler won the war is Yahoo Answers how we would communicate?

You get points but what good are they?


You can only ask a question, you can't debate an answer.


Yahoo can silence your right to free speech at any moment.


There is only one best answer.|||One of my biggest complaints with Yahoo Answers is that they NEVER check to see if the troll that reported you actually was making a genuine report or if it's a bogus report just meant to cost you points and annoy you. My second biggest gripe is that they don’t respond if you appeal it or ask “What did I do wrong?”





While I understand why you're concerned about your issues, I don't care about the points being worthless or the fact we can't debate.





Personally, I think there can be only one "best answer." It's not an award for "good answer." There's only one "best."





But the silencing us for arbitrary and capricious reasons sucks. Welcome to YaHELL.|||The top contributor is right.|||if Hitlers were in control,,we'd probably not have access to this anyway!!





submit your request to Yahoo for a debate room .. i came here cause they sent me here because they wanted me to see if my answer to the queston i asked was here. I guess they are understaffed..





But in America at least we know we're free to this technology,,be glad you have it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment