Friday, December 2, 2011

Should mothers have right to silence their daughters if needed?

I have seen this happening sometimes. Mother putting her hand over her daughter麓s mouth. Last time it was a 16 year old beautiful young girl. She was quite embarrassed and blushing but let her mother麓s hand be there even when they walked together.





Do you think it is a usefull method? Sometimes I think I see very much beauty and charm in a cituation. Daughter submitting and letting her mother麓s hand be there although blushing with her face red. But at a same time smiling through her eyes and laughing a bit when a situation is over.|||I'm completely at a loss on what to say...





I'm not sure what you are really asking and there are so many things to take into account.|||I might be the wrong person to ask this question to,but i am going to answer it. I believe i child should be seen And HEARD. Both of my kids (boy and girl) i encourage to speak what is on their minds. To me it is healthier for them than to keep it inside and not know what they are thinking or feeling.I too have seen the mothers with their hands over their child's mouths and have never understood why parents smother their child's instinct to say whats on their minds. I too was one of those kids whose mom used to do that to them and i hated it and got to where i felt like i couldn't talk to anyone when she was around.So no i don't feel a mother or father should have the right to silence their child.

No comments:

Post a Comment