Friday, December 2, 2011

Should mothers have right to silence their daughters if needed?

I have seen this happening some times. Mother putting her hand over her daugter麓s mouth. Last time it was a 16 year old beautiful young girl. She was quite embarrassed and blushing but let her mother麓s hand be there even when they walked together.





Do you think it is a usefull method?


Sometimes I have seen some charm in the situation. Daughter submitting and letting her mother麓s hand be there although blushing with her face red. But at a same time smiling through her eyes and laughing a bit when a situation is over.|||I don't see why not....putting her hand on her mouth isn't that bad ...seems the two are a custom to it.....that nothing compared to what some parents do.....all my mom had to do was give me a certain look and I knew I had better shut up....or watch what I say.....|||no... only if they are like best friends|||I think your sick for taking this the way you are. These kids were apparently bring loud for the parents to place the hand over the mouth. It is not for you to get your rocks off.|||I don't know about where YOU are from and see this happen, but to me it is NOT something anyone MOTHER or not has a RIGHT to do.


It's rude, not to mention dirty hands can be just gross. Before I get a witch switch let me just say even the best of moms cannot always make sure their hands are clean when they are out walking about.|||that is very strange. so unless it is being done in fun and it is a private joke thing between them, i think that is just weird...|||yes.a mother has the right to parnet her child. at times a young lady can take to far with her mother. she just needs to be reminded that mom is mom not a girlfriend|||I can see it if it was just something funny or slightly embarrassing between the two of them. However, a child that old should be able to be hushed with a single look or word.

No comments:

Post a Comment