Friday, December 2, 2011

Starting to hate my best friend but..?

Im starting to hate my best friend a bit, but shes a bad and also a good friend. But, she knows everybody i know, so if all of a sudden i go .. "Your mean, i don't like you, your not my friend anymore!!!" She will tell everybody i said that, then everybody hates me, then i will suffer for the rest of my life. But im not sure if im just over reacting or its really true that my best friend is turning 'shallow'. But at the same time, shes a pretty awesome friend. But if were not best friends anymore, i have no one else to hang out with. sure i got buddies and all, but they got their own crew. and jade (best friend) is my only crew. But there's just some things about her that pisses the hell out of me. And were both 7th graders.





-Jade is skinnier and shorter than me. I guess she's cute and all. While im tall and chubby, but i guess i have an average face/body. So were chatting, and of course she brings up her 'almost obese' cousin. (who's a 5th grader) so then shes goes on and on, "im waaay skinnier than him, and im older!!!" then blaah she says "and i weigh 80 pounds!!!" and brings it up everyday. and then she looks at me and says how much you weigh? She knows im fat, and she knows i get embarrassed talking about me. Then she does her stupid smile with her horse teeth (its true not to be mean) which means, "haah, i know im skinny and your fat i just wanna annoy you" so that bugs me alot.





-jades rich, im poor. so every birthday, valentines, easter, christmas she expects something. for her birthday i couldnt buy much because i dont wanna ask my parents for money because they work so hard. so i bought her bows, ribbons, and yes SOCKS. i didnt pick it out though :(. so i brought it to her, everybody got her something fancy, opens mines, laughs. Yes. cracks up. points at me. Talk about it and tell everybody. Then she gives it back to me. Try to give it back to her.. she just ran away. now every now and then, she says "better get me something nice, (then laughs stupid) then says, I CANT BELIEVE YOU GOT ME SOCKS?!?!". then she threatens me that shell tell everybody ugh wanna punch her. so to make it up? i bought her a huuge present for christmas... with my christmas money. she was pleased. sort of.





-jade considers me poor. yes, she talks down on me. i remember i said, "woot im going to the anime expo!" then she says. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA WITH WHAT MONEY?!". another time she said, hey tina, your shoes are all messed up, POOR ***!" then she walked away with her cooler friends, leaving me stranded.





-jade always thinks every guy loves her. is obsessed with her. stalks her. there was this creepy guy who was madly in love with her, that was like A YEAR AGO! but no, she cant give it up. everyday "omg hes so ugly", "omg why does he like me so much" "omg he always try to get my attention" "omg hes so annoying" "omg hes a stalker" blaah i cant take it anymore. guy likes her? talks about it 24/7. guy likes me? talk about it .. 0%.





-everytime jades wrong, she stays quiet and looks angry, but i always comfort her. everytime shes right, rubs it in my face, giggles, screams, laughs, talks bout it for a few days. everytime im right, silence. im wrong? she talks bout it, calls me dumb, stupid, she give that "AHA" moment. and says I TOLD YOU SO!!!





-she talks about her family all the time. 99.9% of our conversations are about HER, or anything related/involving her. she tells stories about her family all the time. but yet she has no interest in me and my life. which is not a big deal, but sometimes, it gets to me.





But overall, jade is a pretty good friend. shes mostly there for me, and cheers me up. shes welcoming and nice. but i want to change her mean and rude ways. How do i confront her and tell her that sometimes shes just a plain, *********. But nicely ?:)





Also am i overreacting (sometimes i am) or am i right.


SORRY ITS LONG! BUT THANKS FOR READING!|||Sweetie, that's not a friend. I understand how you feel, I've just gotten away from a friend like that.





I think you need to tell your parents about her, if you're comfortable with doing that. She's a bully and you are being bullied. There's no need for her to comment on your size, that's none of her business! Or for her to call you poor! What of it? I'm poor too, it's called a recession if she hasn't noticed.





Get away from her babe! You will find other friends, people are willing to accept you into their groups, it just takes the time, effort and courage.





You shouldn't have to take that crap, or to be expected to go on foot and hand to her every command, she only comforts you because she feels sorry for you! And that's really mean of her!





It's not worth it, it annoyed me reading about this Jade, and I don't even know the girl.





So what if guys talk about her and they are 'obsessed'. Honey, does she know the sort of attention that attracts? Whores - sorry, but I'm putting the facts down straight to you.





I don't even know you, but I want you to be happy, it's unfair that you should have to take this **** just to be friends with her. Please just get away from her, and if she wants to put up a fight, be civil and don't let anything she says hurt you





Remember, Karma: What goes around, comes around





Second: Everything will turn out fine








Hope this helped honey ;D|||sorry i didnt read it, but it sounds interesting.. why dont you publish a book.. and name it " Hating My Best Friend" some people might find it interesting and they can buy it|||That's not a good friend. A good friend is a good friend always. There's no ifs, ands, or buts. Everyone will fight at some point, but quite honestly, she seems like a self-absorbed ***** really. You should find a real friend, and leave her alone, because if you keep coming back to her, she will keep doing it. And once you leave, she'll want you back, but all you're doing by coming back is teaching her she can do it and get away with it. Good luck.|||im sorry but she just sounds like a selfish bi*ch id avoid her and kind of ignore


her and give her short answers like yeah no i dont know.





i had a friend like that before not quite as bi*chy like she didnt expect gifts


from me but (she was the chubby one and me the skinny one)


she didnt think boys would like her like obsess over her but she was selfish


and talked about herself a lot and would leave me to hang out with the more


popular kids and would get mad at me if i did something to make her mad


but then if a popular kid did something to her she would just get over it and


stuff i was mad because it was in 8th grade in 11th now and i felt like if i redid everything


i couldve helped her and everything wouldve been still good between us but


we lost contact when she went to a different HS i could probably be friends with her


again but maybe more in the future so she can mature more.





but your friend you should ignore like i said above cause she sounds wayyy


worse then my old one (the socks thing is kind of funny i understand


your situation though next time get someone a gift card i do that all the time


like $25) but like during summer vacation try to lose weight by excercising and


eating less and play with makeup and clothes and shoes and make yourself


better and then she might not like pick on you if your the tall skinny prettier one


even get colored contacts|||okay so maybe you might be reacting this whole situation because u should just come clean with her tell her the truth about her and maybe she will think diffrentley maybe be like yea i was a jerk to you so maybe i think what you should do is just tell her how u feel trust me ive had a friend like that and i told her hey! u really need to stop being jerk to me etc.. and she and i are the best of friends now just take my advice she might be amd at u for alittle bit but its worth it for telling her how u felt :) have fun|||She doesn't sound like a nice friend at all!!, go find new friends!, she shouldn't treat you like this, I'm sure there's better people out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment