Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First date what did I do wrong?

Okay everything was going fine with me and this guy but like usual on most 1st dates there was a point when our conversation hit a snag and there was a moment of awkard silence. In my attempt to make him at ease I decided to break the silence with a fart.





He gave me a dirty look and left. What did I do wrong? I mean no one likes awkward silences, right?|||You destroyed his manhood. You were supposed to wait for him to go first, then you were to answer with your own. He just couldn't handle a strong woman who wasn't willingly to sit around submissively.



I guess your date hasn't read the etiquette book or he would have understood that a small release at the table is normal and shows that a lady has confidence.|||the fart is the thing that went wroung .ur never spost to do that. i neer do that in front of anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment