Friday, December 2, 2011

What would happen if I became silent and did not talk for the rest of my life?

If my teacher calls on me, I won't respond. She'll ask again, and I still wont respond. Ill get sent to the principal's, and I won't talk. My mom will talk to me and ask me why I'm not speaking, and I wont say anything.











Could I get arrested? What could people do to me? What if I did well on all my tests and quizzes without ever talking, and did not answer when the teacher called on me?











Is silence a right?|||You'll stay in school for the next 40 years as a failure to pass your courses with younger students laughing and teasing you for your "right" to be silent. Now which would be worst?|||People might think you have gone crazy.


You might actually go crazy from not having any communication involving speech, even though you can talk.


You'd get bored, maybe lonely..|||ur tongue might just fall out|||You could learn sign language. And as far is is silence a right, yes it is. The cops love to tell me I have the right to remain silent.|||You will be sent to a dumb school. Everyone will call you a dummy|||Yes, silence is a right but rights aren't meant to be abused. I say that because you only mentioned teachers, parents...you didn't say,what if the hottest guy in school ask me out, could I get arrested if I didn't answer him. (Silence is a bad choice sometime) On the other hand your Mom might think silence is Golden. If you need new shoes you could write a note, but your Mom could use her right to silence....everything has it draw backs, that's why it's best to always try to do the right thing, no matter what your rights are...use them wisely....God Bless|||Harpo Marx became silent when the attention got too much for him. He used gestures and facial expressions to communicate. If you learned to listen carefully as well, they would come to appreciate you. However, in a school environment, silence is not good because you are supposed to ask questions and verbally confirm what you have learned. If you pursue a college education, a) you don't need the hassle, b) you may have to take an oral exam.|||You Will Find Much Wisdom Within Yourself.|||They would take you to a shrink, and that would be a very bad experience. Better to talk in soft tones and say very little.|||You can do whatever you want, no one's stopping you.


Even if it was a law you have the ability to break it. This


life is owned by you.|||you could get a piece of paper and write on it...I CAN'T TALK!...you would communicate through writing|||well as far as i know it is not illegal but they might decide you are insane and once you are deemed insane you have little to no civil rights. they can practically do anything to you they "deem" necessary to "help" you talk again. it'd be best to explain that you don't want to talk anymore or wait till you are over 18 and you can find your own way to a place that you either feel like talking again or that they don't care or know.|||There is a precedent you can look at, the very young Ramana Maharshi. See link.

No comments:

Post a Comment