Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Meeting a guy for the first time... help?

So I've been texting and IMing this guy for a few weeks now and we're gonna meet up.. he's not just some random pervy guy, he's best friends with a guy from my class in university. but I'm really shy and I don't know how I'm gonna speak to him after the usual 'hi, how are you?'


We have a lot in common but I'm so scared of an awkward silence right at the start of us meeting up... help? D:|||How do you know that there will be an awkward silence? Think positive and don't stress over it. He is meeting you for the first time, too. The responsibility is partly his.





Have a few questions ready for him. What does he like to do? Hobbies? How long has he been friends with your best friend? How did they meet? What is he studying in school? Where is he from? Has he always lived there? Do you like something that he is wearing? If so compliment him on that.





Good Luck.......hopefully, you will have a love connection!|||show your boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment