Friday, December 2, 2011

How to save a friendship? things feel so messed up right now?

There's a girl I met a few months ago who I got to be good friends with and fell for completely. She made a huge impact on my life. So I told her. Sort of. I only did so a couple days ago, by sending this:





http://heytheremisslovely.tumblr.com/post/3790818110/hi-im-not-the-same-anon-as-that-last-person-or-any





and every word of it is true. should I tell her eventually that it was me? You think that kind of thing will be on her mind for a while? I don't know. I just want her to know what I feel.





Mostly because we've grown apart. We used to talk all the time and were so close to one another. Now we never talk and it kills me. I miss her so so much. Apparently a mutual friend talked to her recently and told me she's been ignoring me because she isn't into me that way and isn't sure what to do. But I don't know. It always seemed like she liked me back...(calling me things like "amazing" numerous times, "cute", "hilarious", "becoming one of her new favorite people", telling people how awesome or "sweet" I am etc). Right before this silence started she was talking to me even more, messaging me first more often and whatnot.





The other day though she was replying to posts I made on there (casual chat, nothing big) but still. It was her talking to me, which is a good sign I guess, that she doesn't hate me at least. And she's still following me on there/friends on Facebook/iChat etc. But I sent her a text yesterday just saying "hey, how's it going?" and got nothing back. So ...yeah.





So nothing "bad" happened, we just drifted. And apparently she lost interest. I just want to save things. If we can't be together than I'd at least like to remain friends. I don't know what to do. I'm so lost and confused. She's a nice person who cares for people and does her best to make everyone happy so it's weird of her to act like this toward me. I want to know, from her,...one way or another. I just hope she still cares. I don't get how we went from such close friends to this. Especially when she's such a good, nice person.





if it means anything, she liked a guy for a while apparently but last month he turned her down and told her they couldn't be friends and it broke her heart. maybe there's more going on here too than I know of. she hasn't had a boyfriend in about four years and I know of two dates she's been on in the past few months, neither of which were ever followed up on or grew into anything more. could she just be afraid of dating? I don't know...|||tell her... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment