Friday, December 2, 2011

What should I do? I want to set everything right again...help? (female opinions please)?

There's a girl I met a few months ago who I got to be good friends with and fell for completely. She made a huge impact on my life. So I told her. Sort of. I only did so just yesterday, by sending this:





http://heytheremisslovely.tumblr.com/post/3790818110/hi-im-not-the-same-anon-as-that-last-person-or-any





and every word of it is true. should I tell her eventually that it was me? You think that kind of thing will be on her mind for a while? I don't know. I just want her to know what I feel.





Mostly because we've grown apart. We used to talk all the time and were so close to one another. Now we never talk and it kills me. I miss her so so much. Apparently a mutual friend talked to her recently and told me she's been ignoring me because she isn't into me that way and isn't sure what to do. But I don't know. It always seemed like she liked me back...(calling me things like "amazing" numerous times, "cute", "hilarious", "becoming one of her new favorite people", telling people how awesome or "sweet" I am etc). Right before this silence started she was talking to me even more, messaging me first more often and whatnot.





The other day though she was replying to posts I made on there (casual chat, nothing big) but still. It was her talking to me, which is a good sign I guess, that she doesn't hate me at least. And she's still following me on there/friends on Facebook/iChat etc. But I sent her a text today just saying "hey, how's it going?" and got nothing back. So ...yeah.





So nothing "bad" happened, we just drifted. And apparently she lost interest. I just want to save things. If we can't be together than I'd at least like to remain friends. I don't know what to do. I'm so lost and confused.|||I think you should invite her out to lunch one day, just the two of you, and make sure she knows that it is NOT a date. It will give you two time to catch up with eachothers news and make you up to date on your relationship with her. After lunch you can think things through and then decide if you still like her. Also it wouldn't hurt to tell her that she changed your life. But make it clear that that was a while ago so that she won't be freaked out that you still like her but will realize that there is a possibility that you still do.|||tell her you just want to be friends with her|||I think you really should tell her. Coming from a woman myself, I would like to know who appreciates me like that. When you tell her say also something like "If you don't feel the same and whatnot, can we still be friends, because I'd still have you around." Hope it helps!|||I think you guys are probably young. I didn't look at the link you posted.


I will say this -- some people throw the words cute, amazing, wonderful, etc. around like it means nothing because they have heard other people say it. And then the person on the receiving end believes it means something when it means little because it was just something they hear other people using.


She sounds like she has a lot of growing up to do if she just dropped your friendship so quickly. I know how hurt you must feel and I'm sorry. She wasn't much of a friend if she "lost interest" like that. The only thing that will help is time. I wouldn't contact her again. Maybe she will come back to you after she thinks about it some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment