Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Would you read this book?

Everyone wants to kill me. I'm unaware of the reason. Everywhere I look, everywhere I go I see assassins. Left, right, down, up. It's unnatural. Did I piss people off or something? Let's see...I cheated on Maria, dumped Ashley, dumped Clara, told Shylo to go **** herself... and a couple more meaningless things. I can understand if they WANT to kill me, but to actually do it is amazingly harsh...and besides, they don't have nearly enough money to hire assassins.


Honestly, I think Orion blabbed. I think he told a lot of people about my job...stupid idiot. I told him not to open his big mouth. So I've killed a couple humans, big deal. It's not like it's uncommon nowadays. The only difference is that I actually get paid. Hell, if you do something good, why do it for free, right? It's not like it's uncommon anymore. Everyone hates the humans anyways. Them and their stupidity. Their ignorance and hate. Their a very...vengeful race.


Orion...That must be it. Him and his big mouth. You tell a 13 year old one damn thing and he's off telling it to the freaking world. I should have never told him. If I hadn't, maybe I wouldn't have to dodge punches and weapons as often as I do now.


”So...you kill people for a living? That's great. But your only 15...How the hell did that start?”


Two days later, I was attacked no less than 5 times...not that I didn't win, it's just exhausting. See, us Coyotes, don't like that. Not at all.


Of course, he had to let the world know I was a coyote too. Shape shifting here and there, whenever I feel like it. No, he's never see it. Is he gonna live to see it, I really haven't decided that yet.


“You're damn crazy, Lantis, if you expect me to believe that crap. Aren't those werewolves?”


Hell no. Their not werewolves. I hate stupid questions like that. Their similar, but not the same. Werewolves turn into wolves. Coyotes, well, turn into coyotes...dumb ***. But, you know, at thirteen what else do you expect.


“Have you fought any vampires lately, Lantis?” ...No. Vampires? Where the **** does this kid get his information? There's no such thing. Once your dead, your dead. The end.


Again, I'm not sure if he tattled. If he did, he's dead meat. If he didn't, congrats for him, that means he doesn't die. I'm sure he enjoys living. It's kids like Orion that make me want cigarettes. Tiny, underage, stupid, undeveloped, childish, human. Plus he's gay...and his hitting on me gets annoying, especially since he's thirteen and doesn't even know what sex is.


“Damn, Lantis, you're sexy”


“Lantis, can I touch your six pack...over and over again?”


“When are you going to realize you're gonna be mine in the end, huh?” All that is fine and dandy and all...but I am not gay.


“Orion. You're thirteen. Please, pay attention to someone your own age.” It get's old.


Anyways, assassins. The definition of them: a pain in the ***. No doubt. I can't go anywhere anymore without being paranoid. Are they hiding? Where are they? When will they attack? Even though I can tell when their about to strike (from seconds away), it still gets me. Especially the silence right before. Don't get me wrong, I like silence, just not dead silence. The silence that arrives the second something bad is about to happen. It sucks. Because I know what's going to happen, I just have to wait for it.


“Lantis?”


“What?”


“I was wondering, what's it like to kill people?”|||I like it. :)


I think it sounds like something I would definitley want to read.


Carry on with the good work!


x|||that sounds sooooo good.





but ti think you should make Orion at least one year older.|||No, it's horrible, sorry|||Sounds cool. I am already interested.|||no|||You're a Disgrace.|||no. i read the first line and got bored. maybe u should try to write something else

No comments:

Post a Comment