Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Anyone cares to finish this pick up line?

"you are under arrested, you have the right to remain silence, ....?


use your creativity to finish this pick up line.. the best one will be chosen as best answer of course!|||(heh gay version) ..now bend down turn around and let me put my cock in your ***








haha heard it from a friend|||You are under arrest, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be taken to the judge, and I'm the judge (wink)|||you are under arrest, you have the right ot main silent, unless you want to say yes to going out with me next friday night.|||you are under arrest you have the right to remain silent. but i could walk you to english and we could talk then =]|||anything u can think of can and will be used tonight





now hands behind your back and enjoy the ride





please dont make me use my night stick|||you have the right to remain...loud and rough. ;)|||No, just no.|||'Let me help you with that' *kiss*|||you are so ********


lame get a life|||and i have the right to take you home and handcuff you to my bed

No comments:

Post a Comment