Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm too shy to ask..but do you think he likes me?

This is just a typical "does he like me" question. So there is this guy. We are both 16, but can't drive..YET. Anyway, I know him from soccer. We go to the same club and I'm really crushing on him, but I don't know if he feels the same way. So here are some things that make me feel like he DOES like me.


1. He makes really deep eye contact with me and smiles really big when we're talking.


2. We talk after soccer (which is like 3 times a week).


3. Yesterday after playing, I was stretching by myself on the grass next to the bench and he came over to sit right across from me and started stretching and talking to me. It was really cute because he was making all these jokes and I would laugh and then there would be awkward silence. But I really liked it..I hope he enjoyed it as much as me.


4. There's a soccer tournament that we are going to in September and I told him that I might not go and he's like "NO, if you don't go, I won't go either!"


5. He gave me his number.


6. If we're standing in a large group, he always floats next to me and if I say something that no one else can hear, he always hears it.


7. He says I'm really good at soccer...like he likes to compliment my skillz aha.


8. I catch him staring all the time and when our eyes meet, he just keeps looking and smiles, but usually I have to look away because I'm so shy.


9. When I talk about other guys, he always puts them down and talks about how he's better or whatever.





Why I think he might not like me:


1. He didn't respond to my text! I asked him if he wanted to be on my team on day for a recreational game with my friends. And he never texts me.


2. There's awkward silence right after he tells a non-funny joke, but that lasts only a few seconds..haha





Please I need some opinions!|||I think so and he prob likes ur shyness its def a classy girls signature remeber stand out don't blend in. Give it time and he will confess his feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment