Friday, December 2, 2011

Was I right to respond to his silence? I know I was dumped.?

I went out with this guy on 2 dates. I kinda liked him, I thought he was into me. But the date did not end the best. My mouth was extremely dry and I was not about to kiss him with a dry mouth so when he leaned in for a kiss, turned my head for a side kiss instead. A little awkward, lol.





Long story short, the next day I sent him a text thanking him for dinner and letting him know I had a good time. That was on Wednesday, it is Saturday. Nothing from him.





I think I can safely say, he is not interested. I am just pissed off because he left me waiting for his reply, instead of just telling me, he is not interested. So I sent him this text (his name is changed):





"Bob, I realized you are not interested, that's cool. It would have been nice if you just said you were over it. We only went out on 2 dates, lol. I can handle it. Wish you the best."





Do I sound crazy in the text? did I do the right thing by sending him the text? Why would he be such a dick and do that?





It made me feel better though.I just hate when guys Silent Dump.|||i hate that to when they silent dump and think ignorning you is the best idea stupidd


grr








but umm you did perfect|||i agree with the fact that you acknowledge that hes most likely not interested but i dont know if that was the right way to say it|||The mature thing to do would have been to call him

No comments:

Post a Comment