Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to find my phone when on silence?

Yes, this is a difficult question ,but this is one of my last hopes. I have recently misplaced my phone now I know for a fact that it is inside my house or right outside. I highly its outside but I have tried many things. Turning the lights off and calling in big spaced areas looking for the tinniest late if you can help me I would so very much appreciate it , you have no idea.|||Will it not vibrate when on silent?


If it will then you might hear it vibrating when you ring.


Ring it lots, as if it isnt in your house, someone might have found it and will answer.


have a good look though, it cant have gone far.|||look for it|||look 4 it|||You don't put it on silent if you expect to lose it.|||Try calling after dark and look for a flickering light and maybe a buzzing noise if you have it on vibrate as well. Good luck and I hope u find it soon. I know what u are going through.|||well, try the metal detector.

No comments:

Post a Comment