Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How can I create awkward silence?

I want to create awkward silence for jokes with my girlfriend of almost three years. We're on the phone right now and I want to make it awkward just to make it funny. I tried everything and she still didn't think it was awkward.





I said:





I think your mom's hot


I think of your sister when we makeout


I like it when animals please me


.. and many more.





Any more suggestions to help me create awkward silence?|||Tell her you get a ***** every time you listen to clay aichen


or tell her you jacked off into her shampoo


or tell her you shaved your balls in her moms shower.





Idk these where my friends ideas.





you could also just randomly say a word you know like that involves human anatomy. it would go like this


her: so yesterday i was talking to sharon about that dress. i dont know if i like it.


you: Vagina.


her:...





it works.|||All you'll do is either bore her with your over the top stupidity, or you'll have to keep topping yourself again and again to keep it novel and interesting. The bottom line is that either way she'll start disbelieving everything you say, figuring it's just a stunt, and then she'll peg you as a full time liar. Great relationship move. I can hardly wait to hear about the awkward silence that occurs when you tell her someday you love her.|||Wat? that is messed up.......if she doesnt care that you said all those things then obviosly she doesnt really like you.................why wont you just say i wanna brake up. plz do her that favor.|||EVERY TIME THERES AN AWKWARD SILENCE A GAY BABY IS BORN :O|||Just say the n-word. that usually pulls at least a few seconds of silence.|||penguin nipples|||just tell her you like to f*** watermelons. You could hear a pin drop.... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment