Tuesday, December 6, 2011

LGBT: Awkward silence after sex? How to deal with it?

As you guys have previously read my question about my "sex goal." I wanted to know what to do about the awkward feeling after sex with random people. I just leave without saying anything after it's done because after there's this really weird silence. Should I just leave right away after to avoid it?|||If I feel awkward, I pretend to check my texts and find some excuse that I need to leave right away.|||i'm sry but that's really bad if u want to attempt that goal and are already almost half way there. i wouldn't call U a slut but in general it is slutty. why would u even have sex with random ppl? do u want to transfer a disease to someone u will sooner or later find and want to be with forever?|||well maybe it's called regret!


If you stopped having sex with random people you might find a conversation. When sex is done, the other person is just done with you...why say anything. You must have given all you were worth.|||How about avoiding sex with random people all together..


Its dirty. :P|||Yeah, and wear paper sacks over your heads while you're doing it, that way it won't be awkward at all.





*crinkle crinkle*|||This is why you shouldn't have sex with random people.|||Just say, "I hope you like herpes!"





That should start a very lively conversation.|||Honey, just leave the money on the dresser and walk out!|||wow

No comments:

Post a Comment