Tuesday, December 6, 2011

If we told you youre right would you grant a moment of silence and STFU?

And stop whining about how all of us are going to hell.


Yes yes we know everything aside from Christianity is wrong...we get it.|||Before I answer your question, I have one for you. Why is it that so many people stereotype all Christians as Fundamentalists?





I'd be happy to "grant a moment of silence and STFU" whether you tell me I'm right or not. Not all Christians are Bible-thumping, loud-mouth, holier-than-thou types.





As a Christian, I do feel an obligation to love my fellow humans, which of course includes wanting everyone to know what I believe to be the truth and and wanting them to be with God in the next life but I don't believe in forcing my beliefs on anyone. I answer questions when asked, I enjoy a good theological discussion or debate and I share my theological research on the internet for anyone who's interested in reading it...but that's as far as I go.





As for Hell...I've done my research there too and according to the orginal scriptures, we're all going to hell while we wait for Judgement Day. It's not the place of eternal damnation that the Fundementalists teach, it's a waiting place for all of us. Jesus went to hell for three days before His ressurection.





And I don't believe that "everything aside from Christianity is wrong"





It would take me way too long to explain my beliefs but suffice it to say that, based on my research, no Christian church teaches the full truth. All of them have their misconceptions and untruths since the man-made Bible has very little in common with what was originally written.





Ok, I've had my say so I'll "STFU" now.|||Thank you. When I answer a question asked by a non-believer, I never expect my answer to picked as best. I was pleasantly surprised.

Report Abuse


|||I don't believe in "preaching". It's fine for those that go to church and want to be preached to but it usually puts non-believers off and that is counter productive.

Report Abuse


|||(They don't give us enough room for comments)


I don't actively try to "convert" anyone but I've found that my style of teaching has a tendency to be accepted more easily by non-believers, with less criticism.

Report Abuse


|||if we gave you whatever answer you wanted for your asinine 'questions', would you grow up and stop asking them?|||But, when we tell them they're right, we have to have some sort of sign that we know means "psyche". A sign that only we understand, and not them, like a burp or some other bodily function.|||I don't know you, yet I get the sense that you're really cool...





That's awesome. :p|||that's what we need more in the world people who STFU|||Children love to ask IF questions.|||Hmmm. An interesting thought. What WOULD happen if we all planned a day of agreement with the Christians?





Yes, the earth is 6,000 years old. Yes, we're going to hell. Yes, we all worship Satan.





That could be fun.|||If somebody told me that Atheism is right, would I shut up? Probably, because I'd be dead of shock.|||I'm soooo glad I added you to my contacts- that was funny.|||They ain't going to give you any moment of silence. They was vaccinated with a victrola needle. But things is going your way. You got 006 hittin on ya and Dawgmeat is interested. It could turn out to be a good morning after all .|||no|||Well, Yackers... You offered your "soul" and total agreement and it's now been over 15 minutes - it seems not many Xians wanna come to your party if you agree with 'em... What does *that* tell you. * sigh *





And the few Xians that showed? ... Negative or nasty. Sad, really.|||no, they'd rejoice, which is even more obnoxious, the only way we get them to shut the ****** up is to start feeding them to lions again|||Nope, they would gloat...just like Jesus would have.|||STFU? isn't that John Cenas submission hold?|||If you get it why do we have to stfu,don`t you want to hear more after the moment of silence?


Bad day hugh?





I don`t think you are going to hell because you get it, and your right!





Jesus be with you, and may tomorrow be better.





Peace|||I usually just say in a sarcastic tone "uh huh" and walk in the opposite direction.





They have no way of proving that non-christians are going to hell, so I say let them have their pointless fun.





Faith is believing in something that you have no scientific proof of.|||i like queeny, she answered my flowers for Jesus question the best.|||No way. I tried that with my Jehovah's Witness grandmother and all she did was start spouting off about why it was the right choice. She didn't stop until I moved out of the state. Believe me. Nothing works. Either you're an evil sinner that is going to hell... OR... You have to listen to the preaching crap up close and personal. Either way, you're screwed without the cigarette afterward.|||I have an idea find another category or only read and answer questions that you do get?

No comments:

Post a Comment