Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Why are leftists so eager to silence voices with which they disagree?

"Shut down Faux News" "Limbaugh should be taken off the air!" "Beck shouldn't be allowed to say those things", etc...





People in the right have gripes with Olbermann, Schultz, and Michael Moore too, but I seriously can't remember anyone ever calling for them to be banned.





Why does the left have such a problem with the First Amendment?|||After getting Obama elected through the media, the left realized how useful control of the media could be in carrying out their agenda.|||%26gt;%26gt;People in the right have gripes with Olbermann, Schultz, and Michael Moore too, but I seriously can't remember anyone ever calling for them to be banned.%26lt;%26lt;





That's probably because you are an uninformed FOX viewer.





"Study finds Fox News viewers more likely to be misinformed on basic political facts"





http://iowaindependent.com/49303/study-f鈥?/a>|||"where are your sources." A few random citizens doesn't count. That would be a gross exageration. I seriously can't remember anyone ever calling for them to be banned. I'm a teacher, too. So given then at I work with a bunch of union-commie-pinko-loving thugs, you'd think I could relate.|||I don't mind and they should have the right to speak.





However, they are entertainers and their shows should be promoted as such. They have no college degrees in politics nor journalism yet they portray themselves as experts.





They are not.|||I just don't appreciate people that take advantage of the right and use it as justification to be an ******.|||haven't you noticed that when 4 year old's argue - they use VOLUME instead of logic





insert fingers into ears and yell louder - that's the liberal way !|||They shouldn't be allowed to lie to Americans with impunity|||I don't want to shut them down, I just want them to tell the truth.|||They're afraid the truth of their abject stupidity will be revealed.|||Libs don't like their ignorance being exposed.|||This is a common trait in all the Dictator types.|||I COMMAND YOU TO SHUT UP OR FACE THE WRATH OF MARX

No comments:

Post a Comment