Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Critique for the movie the silence of the lamb, looking from criminology view?

Although I have posted in question in the movie section, I want to see if the answers will be different in this category.





Critique for the movie the silence of the lamb?


I am doing an assignment about writing a critique of the film, The Silence of The Lambs as a construction of predatory criminality. And discuss why the predatory criminal image enjoy lasting popularity.





Any hints in how I should proceed this? I am about an hour into the movie right now.





Thanks.|||start with who Buffalo Bill is based on.A man named Ed Gein from Wisconsin who used to wear womens skin,made a lamp shade from human flesh.He is the same guy Leather Face is based on.What you thought The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was a true story.it was based on Ed Gein

No comments:

Post a Comment